PACAE INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR-WORKSHOPS 2019 IN CDO
International Seminar-Workshops on:
SPECIAL EDUCATION – August 16-18, 2019 – Dynasty Court Hotel, Cagayan de Oro City
SCIENCE TEACHING – September 6-8, 2019 – Dynasty Court Hotel, Cagayan de Oro City (Rescheduled – Date to be Announced)
RESEARCH – October 4-6, 2019 – Dynasty Court Hotel, Cagayan de Oro City
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION – October 18-20, 2019 – Dynasty Court Hotel, Cagayan de Oro City
Procedure For Registration
- Download Registration Form from the PACAE Website and FB official Page – org// www.facebook.com/pacaeseminars. Fill out the registration form.
- Pay registration fee. Payment of Registrations should be made at least 10 days before the seminar to qualify as an early bird registrant – (Php 3,700.00). Those who have not paid after the 10-day period will be considered as walk-in participants (Php 4,500.00).
- Payment should be deposited at any branch of BANCO DE ORO (BDO)
Account Name: PHILIPPINE ASSOCIATION FOR CAREER ADVANCEMENT OF EDUCATORS, INC.
Account Number: 588-023-5751
- Payment may also be deposited to
Account Name: REX I. IGOY
Account Number: METROBANK: 102-3-10246725-7
PHILIPPINE NATIONAL BANK (PNB): 0780-22609-5
*Couriers – Palawan Express, LBC, Western Union, M Lhuillier, or Cebuana Lhuillier
Consignee/Receiver: Rex I. Igoy
Address: 28 Romulo Boulevard, San Vicente, Tarlac City
Contact Number : 0920- 929-0432; 0922-497-8763
- Send the filled out Registration form and the deposit slip (scanned or picture) to: PACAE’s email address – email@example.com) or PACAE Facebook Official Page – facebook.com/pacaeseminars
- Participants should claim their official receipts, seminar kits, and sign in the attendance sheet from 7:00am-12:00nn on the first day of the seminar at the Registration site.
– Personal check will not be accepted.
– The registration fee to this seminar-workshop may be charged to the local funds/MOOE of the school (following the usual accounting and auditing rules) subject to the approval of the higher school authorities.
Please click and download the Online Registration Form, Letter of Invitation and the CHED Memo (For Tertiary level) below: