Procedure of Online Registration
- Download Registration Form from the PACAE Website and FB official Page – pacae.org // www.facebook.com/pacaeseminars. Fill out the registration form
- Pay registration fee. Payment of Registrations should be made at least 10 days before the seminar to qualify as an early bird registrant – (Php 3,700.00). Those who have not paid after the 10-day period will be considered as walk-in participants (Php 3,900.00).
- Payment should be deposited at any branch of BANCO DE ORO (BDO)
Account Name: PHILIPPINE ASSOCIATION FOR CAREER ADVANCEMENT OF EDUCATORS, INC.
Account Number: 588-023-5751
- Payment may also be deposited to
Account Name: REX I. IGOY
Account Number: METROBANK: 102-3-10246725-7
PHILIPPINE NATIONAL BANK (PNB): 0780-22609-5
- Send the filled out Registration form and the deposit slip (scanned or picture) to: PACAE’s email address – firstname.lastname@example.org) or PACAE Facebook Official Page – www.facebook.com/pacaeseminars
- Due to the limited number of slots available, participants are advised to register early. PACAE reserves the right to decline walk-in participants in view of the venue’s capacity (maximum – 500 pax) and other considerations related to the seminar.
- Participants should claim their official receipts, seminar kits, and sign in the attendance sheet from 7:00am-12:00nn on the first day of the seminar at the Registration site.
– Personal check will not be accepted.
– The registration fee to this seminar-workshop may be charged to the local funds/MOOE of the school (following the usual accounting and auditing rules) subject to the approval of the higher school authorities.
Please click and download the Online Registration Form, Letter of Invitation and the Seminar Programmes below: